Carbonzero collects what personal contact information it requires for the purpose of providing its clients with products and services. Personal information collected includes, but is not limited to a client’s, name, address, email address and telephone number. Personal information is not used or collected for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Specific purposes personal information is collected for include:
- Providing customers with information relevant to the industry, and to the Company itself;
- Ascertaining, delivering, billing for and collecting payment for products and services;
- Maintaining customer accounts;
- Evaluating and developing the Company’s products and services;
- Meeting legal, accounting, security and regulatory requirements;
- Meeting the requirements of financial and insurance institutions.
Personal information is retained only as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Personal information may be stored on secure servers located in Canada and the United States. The Company does not provide your personal contact information to any other party for the purposes of marketing and/or commercialization. Upon request with proper identification, the Company will disclose to any customer what personal information it has on record concerning that customer and will make any proper corrections.
Internet Cookies and Intrusive Software
Internet cookies are not used by the Company in any intrusive manner. No malware software, such as adware or spyware, is installed on your system by the Company with or without your permission.
If you have any questions, please contact us.